Interested in Applying?
Sign-up and get access to this and other top careers at Canada's best and brightest companies.
Already a member? Nice!
Director of Strategy and Implementation
Posted Monday, November 18, 2013
We are a growing social enterprise. We provide both retail and custom wholesale goods for socially conscious consumers. As our company grows, we are looking for a Director of Strategy and Implementation. This person must have proven leadership and management skills, experience in project management, must be technology savvy and be willing to actively contribute in a fast pace environment.
· Ensure the vision is executed effectively – driving overall vision into action, through the creation of internal processes and communication.
· Responsible for managing senior leaders, identifying challenging areas and providing solutions to overcome issues.
· Alongside CEO, set strategic goals and execution plan for key events including, marketing, sales and client engagement goals.
· You will create the staffing plan for event season including, roles, responsibilities, travel and work requirements.
· Along with the CEO, revising and providing final approval on all major projects and revenue generating opportunities.
· Proven ability to influence, lead and motivate
· Experience successfully managing projects with several internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent oral and written communications skills, highly organized, and demonstrated professionalism
· Proven ability to problem solve and multi-task during high-stress situations
· Must be eligible to work in Canada
To be considered, all applicants must:
a) complete the following online assessment http://bit.ly/jobmtwoo
b) upload for their resume and cover letter to the link above
- Toronto, Ontario
- Apparel & Fashion