Interested in Applying?
Sign-up and get access to this and other top careers at Canada's best and brightest companies.
Already a member? Nice!
Solution Developer / Integrator
Posted Friday, May 17, 2013
As a Solution Developer/Integrator, you will be part of the technical delivery team responsible for the implementation and integration of solutions with our customers. In addition to configuring our platform to launch or update our customers’ solutions, you will leverage web-based application technology to build and deliver these solutions.
This role requires a motivated team player who is eager to learn new technologies and product(s), and who is excited about contributing to Radialpoint’s positive team culture. It is a technical position ideal for one with passion and drive combined with self-confidence and personal awareness. In this role you will:
• Collect and analyze technical configuration and development requirements.
• Plan technical configurations & solutions to meet solution project requirements.
• Customize and maintain platform configurations, in support of customer solution projects.
• Implement solutions using the latest web technologies.
• Adhere to established development, configuration, and quality assurance guidelines.
• Produce clear, concise, and correct technical documentation.
• Participate in the development of project plans and statements of work.
• Actively support keeping projects on time, on budget and within approved scope, and escalate deviations as required.
• Take action on issues of non-compliance in quality.
• Demonstrate pragmatism and pro-activity, and be introspective and self-critical.
Required Competencies and Qualifications
The ideal candidate has:
• A University degree or the equivalent experience.
• 3 years industry experience, with 1 year+ in an Integrator or similar position, 2 years as a web developer/integrator, and 2 years in development of solutions.
• Familiarity with distributed environments, UNIX (Linux), middleware, networks, web technologies, and Windows network-aware applications.
• Ability to work on different type of projects: web and database programming, system programming, system administration and software configuration.
• Good communication skills, both in verbal and written form (strong English is required, French and Spanish are definite assets).
• Ability to work in a fun, busy, deadline driven environment with shifting priorities.
• Capacity to work under minimum supervision.
• Good knowledge of most of the following technologies:
o web-services (XML, SOAP, REST),
o Oracle and WebLogic knowledge are assets.
• A good sense of humor consistent with the challenges of delivering great software on a schedule.
- Montreal, Quebec
- IT & Software Development
- Computer Software